Kamini Incense Cones
Beautiful fragrances scenting your world!
Kamini is one of the most popular brands of Indian Incense in Europe. Kamini Incense Cones are made from the finest natural raw materials and then dipped in quality perfumes. Each of these 18 fragrances comes packed in a beautifully illustrated box of 10 cones with a metal burner. Bring exotic fragrance into your home with Kamini incense cones. Try each of these 18 fragrances.
- Lavender - Lavender, from the Latin lavare meaning to wash, has been used as a purifying and soothing fragrance since Roman times.
- Sandalwood - is knonw to aid in reducing nervous tension and to have an overall calming, mellowing effect as well as aphrodisiac qualities.
- Jasmine - A beautiful scent said to have relaxing, balaning and aphrodisiac qualities.
- Aphrodisia - An alluring sensual scent to awaken passion and create a romatic atmosphere. Let this warm and seductive scent inspire some love magic in your life.
- Night Queen - Used since ancient times, Night Queen is a passionate, sensual and bewitching scent.
- Ylang Ylang - Ylang Ylang (cananga odorata) oil is extracted from the flowers of this tropical tree native to Indonesia and the Philipine and is known for its relaxing, calming and aphrodisiac qualities.
- Rose - This beautiful fragrance is said to be for easing worry and to inspires optimism and confidence.
- Dragons Blood - An ancient incense used for love, protection and exorcizing negative energies. This powerful cleaning fragrance brings balance and clarity wherever used.
- Passion Potion - An exotic scent ideal for creating a sensual atmosphere where love can blossom. The sweet smell of Passion Potion will stir a desire for union and pleasure.
- Patchouli - A popular fragrance since ancient times, pathcouli (pogostemon patchouli) is an aphrodisiac. It came back into vogue in the 60's and continues to be very popular.
- Frankincense - An aromatic gum resin used as incense since ancient times. It is said to have an uplifting, relaxing effect and to aid concentration.